KL Cherokee Tech KL (14+)
2014 Cherokee Forum for all new KL and Cherokee Trailhawk discussion and tech information.

Removal & size of rear door speakers 2015 Latitude

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 08:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Removal & size of rear door speakers 2015 Latitude

Hi. I can't find any info on replacing the rear door speakers on my 2015 Latitude. What size are they? How do you remove them? Thanks!
Old 04-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Banned

Default automobiles

Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. Let's clear that up, and give you some tips that'll apply to any vehicle.
………………………………………………….

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
Old 04-18-2015, 10:58 PM

Year: 2014
Engine: 2.4 Tiger Shark

Originally Posted by Jeep15Guy
Hi. I can't find any info on replacing the rear door speakers on my 2015 Latitude. What size are they? How do you remove them? Thanks!
your exploring new territory..

depends on the system you got, u connect? alpine? harmon cardon? or mopar..? each has its own setup. and number of speakers..
. i kinda am leaning towards getting the Alpine in the future and installing JL audio as replacement speakers.. those will shake the snot loose in your skull... they freakin
carefully remove the clips, and door piece, with one of those door tool clip tools,,, little U shaped screw driver looking thing.. dunno the actual name of it.. just be careful and dont break any clips off.. so dont mAn hAndle the plastic.. it only bends so far..
their is possibly a few screws in the door panels also... so take your time if you do it your self...
im not much help right now... i just purchased a new house.. so sound system will have to wait a few months.. winch kit install comes first, because its more practical where i live... but... we gotta rock it out while jeepin.. thats wurd.. keep us up to date on your findings please..

Last edited by metalwonzero; 04-18-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:35 PM

Year: 2014
Engine: 2.4 Tiger Shark

did you get the speaker issue figured out?