KL Cherokee Tech KL (14+)
2014 Cherokee Forum for all new KL and Cherokee Trailhawk discussion and tech information.

Power Door Locks

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Power Door Locks

Hello!

I'm new here so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area... I have a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4x4 (4 Cylinder) and I hooked up a subwoofer last night. I was testing fuses trying to find something I could jump off of for the amp remote wire and when doing so, I'm pretty sure I blew whatever fuse controls the power locks.

When I lock my Jeep with the key, the horn honks and the lights flash - but the doors don't actually lock. If I push the button on the inside to lock the door, nothing happens. If I hit the unlock button, I can hear the relay kick in.

Having a hard time tracking down the fuse because I can't find a diagram for the interior fuse area (under the headlight switch). Any help with this would be awesome... Thanks.

I've attached an image of my fuse box I think it's related to.

Edit... Figured it out... Disregard...
Attached Thumbnails Power Door Locks-img_1575.jpg  

Last edited by KC Kuhns; 11-26-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

there is a fuse block under the hood near battery with lots of descriptions. I am pretty sure the lock fuse is there. Although if you were tapping into the block pictured then maybe not.

Although I blew the big 70amp fuse under the hood messing with another one elsewhere so anything is possible.