|Welcome to Cherokee Forum!|
Welcome to Cherokee Forum,
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
|View All Announcements (3) Global Announcement|
|09-07-2008 until 11-07-2018|
Join Date: Aug 2008
PLEASE READ: CherokeeForum.com Rules
CF Official Rules
1. We are a family forum and would like to keep it that way. Respect yourself as well as others. We do not tolerate threats and/or harassment. Cursing in the open forum areas is not allowed in any form.
2. There will be NO nudity of any kind. This rule will result in instant deletion of post/thread and possibly further specific user punishment.
3. We have a censor in working order so use it. DO NOT get around the words that have been censored by using other characters such as 1 etc. When posting simply type in all the words that you wish to say and if they come up with asterisks then just let them be.
4. If a moderator has altered a post/thread that you have made DO NOT publicly talk about it. If you have a question regarding a decision that has been made either PM myself or a member of the moderator team and it will be addressed. However once a decision has been made it is final.
5. Do not talk about illegal activity on this forum. This includes illegal drugs, parties, wheeling, internet use, etc. Violators of this rule will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This rule includes the discussion of removing catalytic convertors, this is illegal and not allowed to be discussed on this site.
6. Do not ask about becoming a moderator. Moderators will be hand picked and then voted upon by the administration of CF. If you ask to become one you will be remembered and left out of any future moderator voting.
Help Keeping The Forum Clean
7. Help us moderate CF by using the report post button. Use this button if you find a violation of any of CF's rules, please leave a short description of what has been violated to help the administration keep CF running smoothly.
8. Do not pad or spam post. This includes posting continuous one word responses that do not pertain to the subject at hand. This also includes excessive advertising through out CF. No bumping of threads are allowed, this is considered as padding.
We will be editing these rules as time goes on and we feel more or less needs to happen with CF. We thank you for your understanding and we also encourage all to post in the suggestions section of CF with questions regarding our rules.
Copy Righted Material
9. You may only post material and content that you own. Posting copyrighted material, trademarks, and other violations of the DMCA is prohibited.
10. Vendors are allowed to post their specials in the Vendor Showcase section of the site and ONLY in this section. Any other solicitations or advertisements outside of this section will be deleted. Vendors are encouraged to post in all sections as long as their posts are appropriate, on topic and are helpful to other members.
Topics we do not allow are Religious and Political discussions. These topic general do not turn out well therefore we can not allow them to be discussed. There are plenty of forums available for such topics. Thank you for your understanding.
Posting on this site is a privilege not a right. As such your privilege to post on this site could be revoked at the sole discretion of the site staff.
These rules are basic guidelines and as such enforcement and interpretation is solely up to the site staff.