Meets and Rides Guidelines - Jeep Cherokee Forum
Jeep Cherokee Forum

Meets and Rides Guidelines

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
☠ CF Sheriff ☠

View dukie564's Photo Album My Photos
Default Meets and Rides Guidelines

Welcome to the new section to the regional sections of the forum for posting meet and greets, trail rides, wrenching days, and anything else jeep related.

Feel free to post any events you have coming up locally - you must use the following guidelines when posting an event:

1) Thread title must include the activity, date, and location

2) In an effort to promote our sport and prevent conflict with the environmental nuts, forum rules must be followed, meaning there will be absolutely NO talk about wheeling illegally (only dedicated, legal locations as recognized by the local authorities). Please only post trail ride locations that are recognized as such by the local enforcement, not "some field that the guy said I could mess around in" or similar. This WILL be enforced - if you see such an event posted please assist us and report it.

3) If a date or other information about the event changes, send me a PM to change the thread title.

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited by dukie564; 02-28-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Closed Thread