Pleased to meet you all from Florida.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Pleased to meet you all from Florida.

I just joined and am looking forward to meeting other Jeep owners. I presently have a 2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo. Bought it used about 5 years ago. It's in rough shape, lots of issues and just about a new problem each day. But I love the Jeep and I am holding on to it for as long as I can. Unless it decides otherwise, lol. Always been a fan of Jeeps. My step-father had a I believe it was a 1948 ******, very cool stick shift four cylinder that we used to hit the trails with. Had a 1995 Wrangler for a few years, until my ex-husband went out wheeling with it and blew it up, lol. Now hoping to add a newer Wrangler at some point to my driveway. I just have this strange issue about the four door Wranglers. Not sure what it is, but they just aren't a true Wrangler to me. So hoping I can either buy a 2 door or order a new one that is 2 door. Unfortunately the Jeep I presently own is not a 4 x 4. But that might be a good thing, because I would be wheelin' it as much as possible if it was. Knew some guys in Louisiana with Jeeps and we would go out to the forest just outside of Fort Polk Military installation and have a blast. Of course at that time I had a 73' short bed Chevy 4 x 4 that we wheeled. In either case I am looking forward to reading and learning more about the world of Jeeps. Thanks for having me y'all.