New and ready to upgrade

Old 01-10-2017, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Cool New and ready to upgrade

I'm new to the forum and have a 2014 Cherokee KL 3.2L limited, I've already added a aFe stage 2 intake, and did a complete muffler delete, added a fsmall light bar to the front on the grill, I currently have polished 18" wheels that comes with the limited, I plan to do the lift including the spacers for the rear and slight light in the front, I need to know what size tire I'll be able to run tho can anyone help or direct me to the thread that has this info
Old 01-12-2017, 06:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0 Litre I6

Originally Posted by Terrance Thomas (FoxBurn)
I'm new to the forum and have a 2014 Cherokee KL 3.2L limited, I've already added a aFe stage 2 intake, and did a complete muffler delete, added a fsmall light bar to the front on the grill, I currently have polished 18" wheels that comes with the limited, I plan to do the lift including the spacers for the rear and slight light in the front, I need to know what size tire I'll be able to run tho can anyone help or direct me to the thread that has this info
welcome, this forum mostly focuses on the XJ. You may post your questions in the KL tech sub forum. Hopefully, someone will help you. You don't see to many gents coming through talking about lifting KLs.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0 I-6 Cyl. w/ 0630Head+MikeWilsonAdapter (preserves engine/brain function w/ stronger head) 62mmTB

Welcome. Happy Jeeping.