Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Pittsburgh, PA 2001 Cherokee Sport 5 Speed Manual

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Pittsburgh, PA 2001 Cherokee Sport 5 Speed Manual

I have a 2001 Cherokee Sport that I'm trying to get rid of. The Cherokee is a 5 speed manual transmission. There is some damage to the front end and the windshield is cracked where my head went into it after some douche decided to pull out in front of me. There are 170,000 miles on it. The Jeep isn't inspected and will need some work done to it for it to be inspected. The airbags deployed in the accident so they'll need replaced. I believe it will need rocker panels, but really that depends on who you go to for inspection. It will need a new battery as well, and if you were wondering why the hood doesn't look like it closes that's because I have my step dad's boat motor in it to start it up for people. The battery is too tall. I have two extra tire/rim combos for it also and they match the current rims.

The Jeep is dirty inside. I'm not capable of running a shopvac in it or I'd clean it out first. The interior is literally in perfect shape. I doubt you'll find a 2001 with this nice of an interior. There are no blemishes on the seats whatsoever. It honestly looks brand new inside when cleaned out.

I was in a very bad accident at work in August and just started learning how to walk again last week. Now that I'm capable of leaving the house to go into the yard and take some pictures of the Jeep it's time to get rid of it. I honestly don't wanna see it go, but I need the money from not working the past 9 months. I figure someone else could get some use out of it if I can't.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by DeJay126; 03-18-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Price? Also have you had the car looked at after the wreck/is it just cosmetic damage?