Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorAtl]: 2001 XJ 60th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default 2001 XJ 60th Anniversary Edition

I am trying to go to backpacking this summer and I'm most likely going to have to sell my beloved first vehicle. I have no idea what to price it at though.

I stumbled across her at a Chevy dealer four years ago. Paid 4600 for it with I believe 147k on it. The dealer received an offer of 5000 from someone as it was sitting in the lot, however it had already been sold to me.

We'll be hitting the 180k mark this week. Tires are OK, they have 20k on them at least. Recently replaced the brake lines, radiator, floorboards, some of the rocker panels. Pads and rotors will need to be changed soon. Coolant system has been having some extended issues. Windshield wiper sprayer does not function. Some rust spots are beginning to poke through the rocker panels and front grille. Underbody still looks pretty good.

Oh and there's a viper remote start installed but I lost that key fab -_-

Other than problems related to the coolant system (which are mostly resolved), I have had NO issues with this fine jeep. Previous owner was a lawyer who drove almost exclusively on the highway. Same for me. I haven't done any wheeling (sorry guys). I had a crank sensor go a few years ago but I have always been able to rely on the engine.

I've added a few dings and scratches, but nothing major. Cherokees are very popular in my town. I've seen a handful of 01 sports, but I've yet to see another 60th anniversary edition on the road anywhere.

I'll add some pics tomorrow. Just looking for a rough value here. Thanks guys

Last edited by fatfartenson; 04-17-2015 at 08:36 PM.