Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: 1995 XJ Sport 2-door 4x4 + 1990 Comanche Trailer + 1996 XJ Sport parts truck

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1995
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 1995 XJ Sport 2-door 4x4 + 1990 Comanche Trailer + 1996 XJ Sport parts truck

Name:  MY%20JEEP%201_zpsxq17zh5d.jpg
Views: 4130
Size:  34.1 KB
My jeep/trailer at Jeepfest this summer

Name:  MY%20JEEP%202_zps8t1r8niv.jpg
Views: 1447
Size:  32.8 KB

Name:  MY%20JEEP%203_zpseurzbzyl.jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  40.2 KB

Name:  MY%20JEEP%204_zpsqh9zsca0.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  32.4 KB

Name:  MY%20JEEP%205_zps2y4epbzo.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  MY%20JEEP%206_zpsy0ed9gvq.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  27.0 KB

Name:  MY%20JEEP%207_zpsdnevj496.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  37.6 KB
Just a taste of the parts I have for this thing

Hi, I have owned this jeep for over a year...It's my xtra car that I drive as a truck and in the winter. Her name is Betty White. I purchased her after my previous Cherokee rotted at the frame and I couldn't fix it, as my wife and I both liked her so much.

I have put roughly 20k miles myself as I drive 100 miles to work everyday. I have gone to great lengths to add options that I like to the Jeep to make it her more useful or fun while keeping her stock looking. I took her to Jeepfest this year in town and got lots of positive input.

I am wanting something a little bigger and comforatable and am selling the truck + matching trailer + a nearly complete parts truck + many extras I have collected

She has many plus's and is very stong running, most everything works the way it should. Just took her to Kentucky a couple weeks ago pulling a uhaul. The motor is 4.0L and has working 4x4 which works great, and shifts great. Don't let mileage scare you, I take great pride in keeping up my high mileage cars.

She's not perfect buy any means and has dings and bumps and rusty floarboards and rockers but frame and rest of truck is solid! I have nearly every part to make this truck perfect and everlasting... was in small fender bender and thats why parts truck was purchased to repair... fenders on truck were put on from previous xj i parted out.

Trailer I had built for my other Cherokee as it wasnt big enough to haul furniture around for my side business. It was made from a Comanche Pickup and is quite strong and the bed is fairly decent, I put the current one on this summer.

Ive added many unique items, and the truck has many nice items stock
-hard to find 2-door
-Power windows and locks- all work
-tinted rear side vent windows
-drawtite dual port trailer hitch
-Laredo seats and interior bits from 96 - seats modified to fold forward
-03 Wrangler wheels - could use new tires
-OEM Spare tire carrier and tailgate (wiper/ washer/and defrost work)
-Country edition front header panel (someone just clipped me while I was in Kentucky, broke only the bezel)
-upgraded 4 hole injectors
-magnaflow exhaust (no cat when I bought her)

-as I said there are some things wrong that I am fixing or have parts to fix
-Heat works but switch on dash only works on one speed - common problem, have part to replace
-A/C recently renovated and lines replaced but not filled yet
-tentioner makes belt chirp some
-Loud ehaust, common hole started on exhaust header, new Speed Daddy header to replace
-Drivers door hinge was welded at one point, its crooked but works
-may need suspension work here or there, but no death wobble
-cruise doesn't work, however have new steering column ready to bolt in that it does work on.
-windshield has crack, parts truck has perfect one
-Brakes work fine but new pads will be needed soon - have brand new replacements ready to add from parts jeep

-most recently Ive replaced front wheel hubs, full tune up, k&n filter.

Parts I have waiting to go one include factory brush guard and tow hooks, overhead console from Cherokee County, new white fenders, new white hood, factory underhood trouble light, new floor pans (driver side) and new vent window and mirror for pass door.

This truck was my fun work horse project but I want something now that is bigger and more comfortable. The parts truck was going to become a camper trailer eventually as it is the same color scheme... it has a fine running drive train with 199k - motor/trans/4x4

The pricing goes like this
95 Cherokee Sport 2-door 4x4 - daily driver $1300
+ 90 Comanche pickup trailer $1800
+ 96 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4-door 4x4 - parts truck $2200
Extra parts from previous part outs included
Brand new kumo Tires on factory alloy rims + set of roller steel wheels tires
$300 -will sell separately
Everything for $2500 obo

Sorry but won't sell trailer or parts truck seperately until jeep is sold. (unless offer is too good

I will only accept cash and my price is negotiable within reason. I will not negotiate price over the phone, you come see the rig and then I'll entertain offers. I am however open to most any trades, show me what you've got and we'll talk... (Grand Cherokee V8 and Full size trucks step to the head of the line)

The deal will only get better as i am fixing items as I go, this is a daily driver!

Located in Toledo Oh 43612

Thanks a bunch
S.A.M - the wooden man
[I
Old 11-15-2016, 07:30 AM

Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0L

Are you willing to sell the jeep separate from the trailer and parts jeep? Can we get a few pics of the underside?
Old 11-16-2016, 03:18 AM

yes I will sell the Jeep by itself for $1300... i have pics but phone or email is much easier to deal with. Did you get my pm reply with my phone #
Old 11-16-2016, 03:23 AM