Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Introduce yourself newbies

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:45 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Introduce yourself newbies

It would be nice to see whos on here. Someone from down the road just got on here and didnt intro herself. Not nice.lol.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:51 PM
CF Veteran

By the way ,I didnt intro myself. Sorry! Im Troy and Im a newb from Ravenna Ohio. This place is pretty cool and so are the people.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 91
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I6

i've bin on here for alittle while and havent introduced myself either,names Jim and im from marlton, south jersey (near atco and wharton state forest)
Old 10-17-2009, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0L

Ah, I've been lurking for about a month and I'm not too far from you, either. I'm in Lakewood, OH. I spent last weekend near Ravenna at the big corn maze down there!

I have a 01 XJ, 4.0L Auto stock. Just picked it up recently and have been researching mods before I start investing money.

My family had a small Jeep-Eagle dealership in upstate NY while I was growing up, so you could say I got the Jeep bug early. Now that I've bought my own, I can't imagine driving anything else.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:47 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by JasonPrime
Ah, I've been lurking for about a month and I'm not too far from you, either. I'm in Lakewood, OH. I spent last weekend near Ravenna at the big corn maze down there!

I have a 01 XJ, 4.0L Auto stock. Just picked it up recently and have been researching mods before I start investing money.

My family had a small Jeep-Eagle dealership in upstate NY while I was growing up, so you could say I got the Jeep bug early. Now that I've bought my own, I can't imagine driving anything else.
You went to the apple orchard, about 5 min from me. Cool! I posted this cuz someone down the road from me started on here today and didnt intro themselves. Just bustin some *****.. Isnt that right Mrs Rockcrusher.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:13 PM

Default lol Troy!!

Yeah yeah yeah.... go ahead Troy, bust my ***** err... wait... I don't have *****!! hahaha! So yeah, I introduced myself in another post! Thanks for telling us about this site! There's a TON of great info on here! I'm super excited to check it out more. And of course turn more people onto Jeepskool!! hahaha!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:29 PM

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0 I6

Hi I'm Tyler from Forest Lake, MN. I enjoy everything about Jeeps especially the helpful friendly people like yourselves!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:48 PM

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0L

hey all. been around on here a few months since i got my xj back in may.

i'm brian, currently living in boston, ma
Old 10-18-2009, 07:04 PM
CF Veteran

I have been here for a few months, asked LOTS of questions and probably annoyed some of the more experienced Jeep folks. Great forum, awesome information and really cool members!

I am in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Live by the beach so I am working on getting my Jeep beach ready.

Here is how it sits now. I got rid of the bumper end caps, and fender flares. Fixed a couple different things and getting ready for more.

Yes that is cat litter under the Jeep and yes I really messed up the driveway since I got the Jeep

Attached Thumbnails Introduce yourself newbies-jeep-1.jpg  

Last edited by NewXJaddict; 10-18-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by NewXJaddict
I have been here for a few months, asked LOTS of questions and probably annoyed some of the more experienced Jeep folks. Great forum, awesome information and really cool members!

I am in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Live by the beach so I am working on getting my Jeep beach ready.

Here is how it sits now. I got rid of the bumper end caps, and fender flares. Fixed a couple different things and getting ready for more.

Yes that is cat litter under the Jeep and yes I really messed up the driveway since I got the Jeep

I love Kill Devil Hills! My family and I took a trip out the Outer Banks when I was 12 and my dad and I took a hang gliding class in Nags Head. That and body surfing there are the most memorable points in my life!
Old 10-19-2009, 04:14 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by Monocogger
I love Kill Devil Hills! My family and I took a trip out the Outer Banks when I was 12 and my dad and I took a hang gliding class in Nags Head. That and body surfing there are the most memorable points in my life!

Glad you like the area! Super busy in the summer dead in the winter. I have been here most of my life. Originaly from Ohio though.

Odly enough I rarely even go to the beach but I can't imagine living somewhere not right beside the ocean.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:17 AM

Wow from Ohio to the outer banks! Following in the footsteps of the Wright brothers are we?
Old 10-20-2009, 08:21 AM

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

I have been for for almost a year. Not many jeepers in Eastern Montana or Western North Dakota, at least on this forum. It is a great place for knowledge.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:25 PM

From WI here and have been a Jeep owner for about two months. Talking the wife into a Jeep Grand in the near future. Been on here about 6 weeks I think.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:26 PM

Oh, and cat litter under my Jeep as well......

Quick Reply: Introduce yourself newbies