XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ

help !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Default help miss fire !!

I need help for a while now my jeep cherokee sport 2000 has been having an issue. When i drive it in town everything runs smooth however once i get it on the freeway at around 60 mph i begin to feel like a light miss fire then all of a sudden it wont accelerate anymore and it starts shaking if i press the gas, so i have to stop turn it off and back on and it starts running again. So i took it to auto zone and was told it was miss fire bank 1,2,3 they recommended i changed the coil pack wich i did but still the issue continues !! Any ideas

Last edited by psyuch; 01-23-2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: title
Old 01-23-2015, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I6 H.O, 99 manifold, APN header, neon injectors, cowl intake, screamin demon ignition system

Originally Posted by psyuch
I need help for a while now my jeep cherokee sport 2000 has been having an issue. When i drive it in town everything runs smooth however once i get it on the freeway at around 60 mph i begin to feel like a light miss fire then all of a sudden it wont accelerate anymore and it starts shaking if i press the gas, so i have to stop turn it off and back on and it starts running again. So i took it to auto zone and was told it was miss fire bank 1,2,3 they recommended i changed the coil pack wich i did but still the issue continues !! Any ideas
Crankshaft sensor