Triad Jeep Club

Old 06-18-2012, 04:02 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 L
Default Triad Jeep Club

Is anyone here a member of the triad jeep club? This guy i know is big in to it and wants me to join, but from looking at pictures it looks like about 5 middle aged men and their wranglers lol (not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm 18 and don't know if this is the place for me). So does anyone know anything about it?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:33 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 Inline 6

There were about 12 guys at Uwharrie this past weekend with stickers and t-shirts. One guy was a complete D I C K when i was talking to him about joining. Only 1 XJ in the croud and he was nice as could be, the rest were tj's yj's and wk's. The xj guy even complemented my jeep. The rest ignored me. I'd ask a question and no one would answer me so to heck with 'em.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:37 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by bheath
There were about 12 guys at Uwharrie this past weekend with stickers and t-shirts. One guy was a complete D I C K when i was talking to him about joining. Only 1 XJ in the croud and he was nice as could be, the rest were tj's yj's and wk's. The xj guy even complemented my jeep. The rest ignored me. I'd ask a question and no one would answer me so to heck with 'em.
Yeah I saw my friends pictures from ure on Facebook and he said that he was with the triad jeep club and they went Saturday. I kind of figured that they would be the guys in the nice lifted wranglers that never waved back. Might consider going to one of their meetings to see what it's all about. Maybe not. We'll see.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0 HO

I know alot of them, I don't think its right to insult them, but there are some folks in that group that are well, Lame.

There are a few out of the bunch that are pretty cool, weve gotten together with a good bit of thier guys.

Cody with the Silver JK
Dalton with the Red XJ
Jordan with the WJ
and a few others.

Again though, more than happy to have you come out with us and get to know our group, I promise we aren't a bunch of creepy old dudes. And we are mostly a XJ group.

Last edited by SteelersXJ; 06-20-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Persons of interest
Old 06-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Seasoned Member

Wave Back? Lolz. I don't wave to 99% of jeeps, if you have some work done, wave. If your in a stocker waving like a fool, no wave.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 Inline 6

Originally Posted by SteelersXJ
Wave Back? Lolz. I don't wave to 99% of jeeps, if you have some work done, wave. If your in a stocker waving like a fool, no wave.
Ha! Funny!

Im sure most are nice guys but the guys i talked to were not cool at all. Idk, maybe they were having a bad day or something but that ain't any reason to be rude asses.

I think i talked to Dalton. Mostly stock?
Old 06-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Seasoned Member

Had to be dalton, red new body xj with sliders, little baby mud tires. Otherwise stock. Lol

Was he wearing some jean jorts?

Some are cool, some arent. Lol.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:33 PM

What's up guys

Jeepxj1234 your probably talking about Dalton.....he's a pretty cool dude and he wheels the **** outta his xj......with time in my shop frequently Hahaha. But yea man, roll up to one of the meetings or events some time, if you don't like it, don't join.....no biggie. And yes we've got some old dudes but there's plenty of younger guys in the club aswell. I'm 23 and i don't think I'm old lmao.

Plus if you ever need some help with something or a hand wrenching most of us would be glad to help. There's alot of cool guys that wanna just wheel and hang out and stuff but most of the older people are just in it to be a part of something I guess lol.

Come on out with Dalton one night or something, we usually go grab some food after and a few brews.

By the way, steelersxj ain't a bad guy either.....they definitely have more xjs in the trail junkies and I've wheeled with some of them too.....good people. Good guys to know.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:35 PM

O yeah, and I wave at xj's cuz i know how it feels to be driving one and people just look at you like your crazy haha......nobody ever waves at jk's either lol
Old 06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Seasoned Member

Mopar nation drives a purple TJ... when his lady lets him borrow it

Lol he is also the VP of Triad Jeep Club.

My Xj flexing on the same TJ, the TJ is flexing on a yj, so it was pretty schweet.

Pictures were taken at a dinner and brews kind of event, no real club affiliation, just a good time, lots of friends, some wings, some beers, jeeps, and shenanigans

Last edited by SteelersXJ; 06-20-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:41 PM

Yea it was Dalton....I think he was wearing his khakis this time Eric hahahaha, he said he's never wearing jeans shorts again around you guys lol.

And yea man a lot of us are cool but some of the guys are *******s for no reason :/ I think that those guys are probably the "I drive a wrangler and its the only REAL jeep so screw you" kinda people......most of us are open to whoever wants in and will wheel
Old 06-20-2012, 08:42 PM

Shut up Eric lmfao that's funny, you know my shot will walk all over her monster truck
Old 06-20-2012, 08:42 PM

I was only driving for shenanigans in the parking lot......she wouldn't let me drive home cuz i had beers lol
Old 06-20-2012, 08:44 PM

Haha, damn....didn't see the picture.......creeping on my Facebook page huh? Lol
Old 06-20-2012, 08:51 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by SteelersXJ
Lol I wave at anything lifted and it's usually some guy in his "big bad truck" or the middle aged dude in his wrangler and they don't wave back. Lifted xjs always do. Justt sayinn.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Triad Jeep Club