January Wheelin' & Campin'

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1984
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 2.5L I-4
Default January Wheelin' & Campin'

Hey all, just now finishing up my front driveshaft problem so I have 4x4 again... And my friend just bought a new Wrangler. Those paired with several FJ80's, an FJ40, and the odd 2wd Tacoma will make a small group to go camping IF they all show up on some weekends.

IM wondering if anyone goes wheeling in Manhattan KS? I hear there is a decent OR park there that hosts camping and well-plotted trails.

IF you go wheeling, do y'all organize trips? Id like to get involved IRL with some dudes/girls out wheeling about in the Jeep family.

This is way in advance, I have J-term at McPherson College over January so we will be doing SOME winter wheeling prepping for some longer trips during the spring season! Those mean hammocks, campfires, beers, music, all day trips, friends, go-pros, and great memories! Hard to beat.

Anyways, HMU or post up if you go out wheeling in central KS or if you know groups who do! While we are still in college, we aren't cocky. We want to learn the ropes and respectfully carry on the great tradition of Jeeping the RIGHT way from those who were doing it BEFORE it was cool haha.

Merry Christmas!

-84XJSS