CF Suggestions & Questions All site related suggestions, questions, and problems should be discussed here. (This sub-forum is not for Cherokee-related questions - those go above!).

need your help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default need your help!

I tried to post a picture and screwed up. I posted the wrong one and it came up as just letters. I do not know how to get rid of it, or what to do about it, will you help me. My name is Semper FI and it was posted in the for sale section under "selling 1997 to 2001 parts"
Old 03-24-2014, 02:42 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0

Scroll all the way to the bottom of your post. Scroll all the way to the right of your post. You'll see a blue button that says "Edit". Click it.
Click in the text box.
Hit Ctrl + A.
Delete.

Then try to re-add the picture.

How are you trying to post the picture? You can either use the forum photo hosting or use a 3rd party photo hosting site like photobucket.

Watch this:

Old 04-28-2014, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Originally Posted by Lowrange2
Scroll all the way to the bottom of your post. Scroll all the way to the right of your post. You'll see a blue button that says "Edit". Click it. Click in the text box. Hit Ctrl + A. Delete. Then try to re-add the picture. How are you trying to post the picture? You can either use the forum photo hosting or use a 3rd party photo hosting site like photobucket. Watch this: Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwAUG8OX_k
How about some help with the iPhone app I can't seem to post