Alright guys the day has come that many of you have been waiting for, supporting memberships are now available! There are many different things that we will be offering if you make the decision to become a supporting member and these things will come at a lower cost then you are accustomed to from various other forums. First off I would like to let you guys know where this money is going. We will be using a very large potion of this money for CF as we should because that is what you guys are mainly paying for is to keep this forum running. As most of you know there are many expenses with running a forum which include servers, advertisements, lisences, etc and these memberships will be playing a large role in offsetting these costs. That said I would like to thank everybody who chooses to become a supporting member as you are helping the staff out a great deal.
Now on to what you as a supporting member will receive. Below is a list as to what benefits you will receive.
1. Your username will appear in Blue lettering.
2. You will be assigned a supporting user number.
3. You will have an image below your username indicating that you are a supporting member.
4. You will have a larger avitar 160x130 50k
5. You will have a larger PM box which will consist of 1,000 allowed messages.
6. You will have access to a private discussion room.
7. You will receive CF stickers (either 2 small or 1 large).
8. All ads will be removed with the exception of the vendor ad in the middle of the index.
9. You will have the ability to edit your user title.
To sign up to help the CF community further grow and receive the outlined extra member benefits please follow this link. Or you can click the "Support CF" link on the navbar.
From there you can select which options you want, the price is only 10$ for the first six months and 1$ a month after that. The memberships are setup to instantly take effect if you have Paypal. If you are unable to pay through paypal then please feel free to PM me and I will give you an address to send a check to. However if you elect to go this route your supporting membership status will not be activated until payment is received. If you have any questions or problems please feel free to post them in this thread and they will be answered promptly.