Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

[WTT] Trading TJ and ZJ interior LEDs for information

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Trading TJ and ZJ interior LEDs for information

I'd like to put together TJ and ZJ interior LED sets. If anyone has a TJ or ZJ and would like a set of lights, I'll give the lights for free in exchange for photos of the stock lights (still in the sockets and removed), model information, and maybe a measurement or two. Otherwise, all I ask is for a review and any improvement suggestions.

For now I'll do this for any year and options of these Jeeps, but later on I'll be more interested in any options, years, etc that haven't been covered.

Example:
2006 TJ, X model has two 42mm fuse type dome lights (like the 97+ XJ cargo lamp) and two floor well lights (like the 84-96 XJ floor wells).

As an example of what I've put into getting the XJ sets to be meaningful upgrades, below are the FAIL LEDs. It's may not look like much, but the small compartments have lights that didn't make the cut (and stock lights that I kept to make comparisons)... and the bagged lights in the back are items that were ordered in quantity and either didn't meet quality standards or have been replaced with better lights. To put it in perspective, there are only seven unique light modules used to replace all stock XJ interior lights.
Name:  IMG_0085_zpss4jcmqee.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  126.1 KB

Last edited by Snajo; 03-19-2015 at 09:06 PM.