Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageVendor DirectoryvBLive TSB & Recalls
Search

Welcome to Cherokee Forum!
Welcome to Cherokee Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

submit to reddit

Old 11-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #1

View kenestra's Photo Album My Photos
Cherokee
Default 1986 Jeep Cherokee Emission Part,2.8L V6

I am looking for a couple parts for my 1986 Jeep Cherokee with the 2.8L V6. The first one is located on the Drivers side Exhaust Manifold and has 3 tubes attached to a Air Valve,I am looking for the 3 tube part with the Valve attached if possible.My part rusted out at the fittings where it goes in the Exhaust Manifold. I have a picture below.The other part is called a Decel Valve that is located next to the PCV Valve on the Valve Cover,it is a Black Valve with 3 ports. Let me know if you have these parts. Thanks
Click the image to open in full size.
kenestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
CF Veteran

View BowtieGuy3's Photo Album My Photos
1992, 2- 1998 (All 3, 4 Doors) Cherokee
Send a message via Yahoo to BowtieGuy3

Ok. Now if my memory serves me correctly, that 2.8L engine is a GM engine right? Therefore, you could hit the boneyard and pretty much raid damn near every S-Class truck and Blazer from 82 up until about 90 for that piece. And if you can find it, check any Chevy Citation, And the Camaro from the 80's also. Don't forget to check the corporate equilivants of all of those also.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #3

View kenestra's Photo Album My Photos
Cherokee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy3 View Post
Ok. Now if my memory serves me correctly, that 2.8L engine is a GM engine right? Therefore, you could hit the boneyard and pretty much raid damn near every S-Class truck and Blazer from 82 up until about 90 for that piece. And if you can find it, check any Chevy Citation, And the Camaro from the 80's also. Don't forget to check the corporate equilivants of all of those also.
So I guess you dont have one? Sheeez!
kenestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM

submit to reddit
Go Back   Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Wanted