For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

Lifted Cherokee for sale... Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default Lifted Cherokee for sale... Washington State

Hey all.

Came to the conclusion the other day, that its time to try and sell/trade my '89 2 Door Cherokee Sport. It has the 4.0 w/ 5 speed. Roughly 8" of lift, 35 x 13.5 Toyo M/T's (90% tread) mounted on new (1 run) black 15" steel wheels. Not the super cheap ones at Les Schuab... but the cheap ones from 4 wheel parts. A little more beefy I believe. Anyway, stock Dana 35 rear (welded, and I know ) with the stock Dana 30 front (open). SYE, on-board air, new... longer ProComp shocks (rears remounted at an angle for better articulation) (1 run), full welded interior roll cage tied into the unibody, custom rock sliders, custom front bumper with XRC 8000lb. winch and 2 Hella 500 lights. Rear bumper is custom as well... just hadn't got to making a new one... so its kinda bland. The front bumper is pretty sweet. Motor has about 145,000 miles, the transmission shifts smooth and the transfercase works perfectly. Has a new CD player (all speakers work to my amazement) and CB with 4' antenna mounted by the base of the windshield on the drivers side. Body has some visible dents and scratches that are commonly found on trail rigs (especially Cherokees). Not a show winner... but looks good cleaned up and holds its own on the trail.

I am open to trades as well... was hoping someone might have a cj7 that isn't perfect and looking to get a turn key Cherokee wheeler. Let me know what you got... might consider a different Jeep depending on what you have. Looking to get $4500 obo. This sale/trade isn't a necessity, just want to build my original jeep of choice (CJ). This is a turn key wheeler that spent little to no time on the streets... trail rig since I have owned it. Thank you for looking!

I will try to get some better close-up picks tomorrow (Saturday)... let me know if there is anything you want me to take a picture of.

Joe
(425)864-2740
Attached Images    
Old 02-08-2009, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L

up