Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Zone 4.5" xj lift!!! Niiiice!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zone 4.5" xj lift!!! Niiiice!!

If you've been looking for a lift for your XJ that will provide you with everything you need as far as performance and driveability goes AND doesn't break the bank, this is the kit you're after!!
Name:  ZONEXJ.jpg
Views: 120727
Size:  8.1 KB
The Zone Offroad 4.5" XJ system with rear leaf springs includes all of the high quality parts necessary at a very affordable price. This system includes made in the USA coil springs that will not sag. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. In fact, the system includes just 2" bump stop extensions to drastically increase wheel travel.

This system also comes with extended sway bar links to compensate for the lift and brake line relocation brackets which makes the job easy to do at home. New extremely heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. These lower control arms are made from heavy wall tube and include pre-installed factory style rubber bushings to absorb the road rather than transmitting it into your seat.

The rear is lifted via new Zone Offroad leaf springs. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. The new springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design greatly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 3" of lift and are also set up to give the max amount of compression travel before the shackle is limited by the rear portion of the body. This allows the springs to flatten out as much as possible, which translates to increased wheel travel. These are designed to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear. To achieve 4" of lift in the rear, longer greasable boomerang shackles have been added to improve articulation while improving the pinion angle.
Name:  ZONEXJ1.jpg
Views: 120234
Size:  8.2 KB
This system is available in the ADD A LEAF or FULL leaf packs! All depending on the condition of your factory leaf springs.

Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to check this system out on our website!!
Name:  zone1.jpg
Views: 120614
Size:  13.8 KB
Old 10-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Former Sponsor

Who's looking for a thrifty deal on a lift? ZONE offers this awesome 4.5" suspension lift that comes either with the add a leaf or simply a whole new leaf spring that will take care of your sag ! FANTASTIC lift for off-road and for daily driving ! it come will plenty of upgrades you can always get, such as shocks, steering stabilizer and track bars !

For quotes questions feel free to email me direct to Miguel@ROCKRIDGE4WD.COM

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT!

Old 11-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Who wants a hook up on a 4.5" Zone lift ? That won't break the bank !

Contact me direct for a quote Miguel@Rockridge4wd.com
Old 12-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Miguel in the HOUSE !!! Whats up guys and girls !
So who is on the market looking for an affordable yet great lift kit ? i can get you some awesome deals on this 4.5 Zone kit!

Old 04-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Former Sponsor

So who is on the market looking for an affordable yet great lift kit ? i can get you some awesome deals on this 4.5 Zone kit! HERE TO HOOK EVERYONE UP

Old 05-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Former Sponsor

So who is on the market looking for an affordable yet great lift kit ? i can get you some awesome deals on this 4.5 Zone kit! HERE TO HOOK EVERYONE UP

Name:  zone2.jpg
Views: 109659
Size:  6.9 KB

Name:  zonexj1.jpg
Views: 110267
Size:  8.4 KB
Old 07-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Former Sponsor

What's up everybody! We have some great deals on this kit right now head on over to the site to check it out or email me direct for more info! Eric@Rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE